Stay In The Know! Subscribe to HERSHEY'S Free Newsletters.
Sign up today to receive wonderful recipes, great gift ideas, activities, and lots of tips and advice directly to your email inbox. It's free and easy, and you'll be one of the first to know about special offers, coupons, sweepstakes, and new products.
1. Line 8-inch square baking pan with foil, allowing foil to extend over sides; grease foil. Prepare, bake and cool brownie mix as directed on package.
2. Invert brownie onto large tray; remove foil. Stir frosting and cocoa in small bowl until well blended. Frost sides and top of brownie.
3. Press unwrapped KISSES Chocolate upside down in all 4 corners of brownie. Place 1 HUGS Candy on top of each KISSES Chocolate. Unwrap COOKIES 'N' CREME bars; break into pieces. Press pieces upright and near edge, around outside of brownie to resemble a fence and gate.
4. Crush chocolate wafer cookies; spread over top of brownie and along outside edges. Press tombstone chocolates* into brownie. 12 servings.
5. Use remaining COOKIES 'N' CREME pieces to make a path and steps to cemetery.
*If Tombstone candies are not available substitute KIT KAT Candy Bars (snack size). Unwrap bars; holding upright, cut top of each bar at angles on one end to resemble tombstones. Pipe letters "R.I.P." on flat side of each bar with orange icing.
"Ad Alert" is our way of telling you that the website you're viewing may be trying to sell you something. If you are under the age of 18, always get permission from your parent or guardian before you make a purchase or even submit any information about yourself online. Thanks!