Stay In The Know! Subscribe to HERSHEY'S Free Newsletters.
Sign up today to receive wonderful recipes, great gift ideas, activities, and lots of tips and advice directly to your email inbox. It's free and easy, and you'll be one of the first to know about special offers, coupons, sweepstakes, and new products.
2 cups (12-oz. pkg.) HERSHEY'S SPECIAL DARK Chocolate Chips or HERSHEY'S Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips
3/4 cup (1-1/2 sticks) margarine or butter
2 tablespoons orange juice
1/8 teaspoon salt
1/2 cup sugar
2 cups (1 pt.) fresh strawberries
1. Heat oven to 350°F. Grease sides of 9-inch springform pan. Line bottom with parchment paper or wax paper. Place pecans in bowl of food processor; process until finely ground.
2. Combine chocolate chips and margarine in medium saucepan. Cook over low heat until melted, stirring frequently. Remove from heat; stir in orange juice, then salt and ground pecans.
3. Combine eggs and sugar in large bowl. Beat on high speed of mixer until pale yellow and slightly thickened, about 3 minutes. Gently fold in chocolate mixture, blending well. Pour into prepared pan.
4. Bake 35 to 38 minutes or until wooden pick inserted near center comes out with a few moist crumbs clinging to it. (Cake will puff and crack slightly.) Cool in pan on wire rack 1 hour; using knife, loosen cake from side of pan. Continue to cool in pan about 1/2 hour; remove side of pan. Invert cake onto serving plate. Remove pan bottom and parchment paper. Cover; refrigerate cake at least 4 hours.
5. Remove cake from refrigerator about 25 minutes before serving. Prepare TOPPING; brush half over top of cake. Garnish with fruit; spread remaining topping over fruit. Cover; refrigerate leftover cake. 12 servings.
TOPPING: Combine 1/2 cup apricot or strawberry spreadable fruit, 1 tablespoon orange juice or lemon juice and 1/2 to 1 teaspoon freshly grated orange peel or lemon peel in small microwave-safe bowl. Microwave at HIGH (100%) 30 seconds; stir.
"Ad Alert" is our way of telling you that the website you're viewing may be trying to sell you something. If you are under the age of 18, always get permission from your parent or guardian before you make a purchase or even submit any information about yourself online. Thanks!