Stay In The Know! Subscribe to HERSHEY'S Free Newsletters.
Sign up today to receive wonderful recipes, great gift ideas, activities, and lots of tips and advice directly to your email inbox. It's free and easy, and you'll be one of the first to know about special offers, coupons, sweepstakes, and new products.
3/4 cup HERSHEY'S SPECIAL DARK Cocoa or HERSHEY'S Cocoa
1 cup plus 1 tablespoon sugar
1 tablespoon all-purpose flour
2 teaspoons vanilla extract
1 cup HERSHEY'S MINI KISSES Brand Milk Chocolates
2 teaspoons HERSHEY'S SPECIAL DARK Cocoa or HERSHEY'S Cocoa
1 tub (8 oz.) frozen whipped topping
1. Heat oven to 425°F. Grease bottom of 9-inch springform pan.
2. Melt butter in medium microwave-safe bowl; add 3/4 cup cocoa and 1 cup sugar, stirring until well blended. Cool 5 minutes.
3. Stir in flour and vanilla; add egg yolks, beating well after each addition. Beat egg whites with remaining 1 tablespoon sugar in medium bowl until soft peaks form; gradually fold into chocolate mixture. Add chocolates. Spoon batter into prepared pan.
4. Bake 15 to 18 minutes or just until edges are firm (1-inch circle in center will be soft). With spatula, loosen cake from side of pan. Cool completely on wire rack; remove side of pan.
5. Cover; refrigerate at least 6 hours. Sift 2 teaspoons cocoa over whipped topping; stir until well blended. Garnish cake with chocolate topping. Cut cake while cold; garnish with additional chocolates. Makes 12 servings.
"Ad Alert" is our way of telling you that the website you're viewing may be trying to sell you something. If you are under the age of 18, always get permission from your parent or guardian before you make a purchase or even submit any information about yourself online. Thanks!