Stay In The Know! Subscribe to HERSHEY'S Free Newsletters.
Sign up today to receive wonderful recipes, great gift ideas, activities, and lots of tips and advice directly to your email inbox. It's free and easy, and you'll be one of the first to know about special offers, coupons, sweepstakes, and new products.
Cheesecake gets even better when it’s made with chocolate crumbs and cocoa.
CHOCOLATE CRUMB CRUST
3 packages (8 oz. each) cream cheese
1 cup sugar
1/2 cup dairy sour cream
2-1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
3 tablespoons all-purpose flour
1/4 cup HERSHEY'S Cocoa
1 tablespoon vegetable oil
1. Prepare CHOCOLATE CRUMB CRUST. Increase oven temperature to 450°F.
2. Beat cream cheese, 3/4 cup sugar, sour cream and 2 teaspoons vanilla in large bowl on medium speed of mixer until smooth. Gradually add flour, beating just until blended. Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition.
3. Combine cocoa and remaining 1/4 cup sugar in medium bowl. Add oil, remaining 1/2 teaspoon vanilla and 1-1/2 cups of cream cheese mixture; stir well. Spoon plain and chocolate batters alternately over prepared crust, ending with spoonfuls of chocolate on top; gently swirl with knife for marbled effect.
4. Bake 10 minutes. Without opening oven door, reduce oven temperature to 250°F; continue baking 30 minutes. Turn off oven; without opening oven door, leave cheesecake in oven 30 minutes.
5. Remove from oven. Immediately loosen cheesecake from side of pan with knife; cool to room temperature. Refrigerate several hours or overnight; remove side of pan. Cover; refrigerate leftover cheesecake. Makes 12 servings.
CHOCOLATE CRUMB CRUST: Heat oven to 350°F. Combine 1-1/4 cups vanilla wafer crumbs (about 40 wafers, crushed), 1/3 cup powdered sugar and 1/3 cup HERSHEY'S Cocoa; stir in 1/4 cup (1/2 stick) melted butter or margarine. Press mixture onto bottom and 1/2 inch up side of 9-inch springform pan. Bake 8 minutes; cool completely.
I have now put it in the oven and pray it turns out good as I have no seperation pan. I will review taste tomorrow.
This is a great cheesecake!! My husband (who doesn't like cheesecakes) loves this!! I make this at least once a month for family and for our FL campground resort pot lucks. This is easier than doing a fruit pie!!!
This is an amazing cheesecake. I made it for Christmas and everyone loved it. I've made two more in the past month because we all enjoyed it so much. It is very easy and doesn't take too much time to prepare. I highly recommend it!
"Ad Alert" is our way of telling you that the website you're viewing may be trying to sell you something. If you are under the age of 18, always get permission from your parent or guardian before you make a purchase or even submit any information about yourself online. Thanks!