Stay In The Know! Subscribe to HERSHEY'S Free Newsletters.
Sign up today to receive wonderful recipes, great gift ideas, activities, and lots of tips and advice directly to your email inbox. It's free and easy, and you'll be one of the first to know about special offers, coupons, sweepstakes, and new products.
1 can (12 to 16 oz.) ready-to-spread chocolate frosting or about 2 cups of your favorite chocolate frosting
Green tinted coconut*
1. Heat oven to 350°F. Line 8- or 9-inch square pan with foil, extending foil beyond pan sides. Lightly grease foil.
2. Unwrap and coarsely chop 4 milk chocolate tombstone chocolates and 4 cookies 'n creme tombstone candies; set aside.
3. Stir together melted butter, sugar and vanilla. Add eggs; stir until well blended. Stir in flour, cocoa, baking powder and salt; blend well. Stir in reserved chopped candies. Spread batter in prepared pan.
4. Bake 30 to 35 minutes or until brownies begin to pull away from sides of pan. Cool completely in pan on wire rack.
5. Lift brownie from pan and place on cutting board. Remove foil; cut brownie in half and then cut each half into 5 sections about 1-1/2 x 4 inches.
6. Frost tops only of each brownie with chocolate frosting. Place dollop of chocolate frosting on one end of each brownie; place unwrapped tombstone candy into dollop. Place two wooden picks** directly behind tombstone and into brownie for support. Sprinkle frosting with green tinted coconut to resemble grass on grave. Makes 10 tombstone brownies.
* To tint coconut, combine several drops green food color with 1/2 teaspoon water in small bowl, small jar with cover or re-sealable plastic food storage bag; add 1 cup MOUNDS Sweetened Coconut Flakes. Stir or shake until coconut is evenly tinted.
"Ad Alert" is our way of telling you that the website you're viewing may be trying to sell you something. If you are under the age of 18, always get permission from your parent or guardian before you make a purchase or even submit any information about yourself online. Thanks!