Stay In The Know! Subscribe to HERSHEY'S Free Newsletters.
Sign up today to receive wonderful recipes, great gift ideas, activities, and lots of tips and advice directly to your email inbox. It's free and easy, and you'll be one of the first to know about special offers, coupons, sweepstakes, and new products.
1 cup HERSHEY'S SPECIAL DARK Chocolate Chips or HERSHEY'S Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips
1 package (8 oz.) cream cheese
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1 container (8 oz.) dairy sour cream
1 tablespoon milk
1. Heat oven to 350°F. Line 13x9x2-inch baking pan with foil, extending foil beyond pan sides. Lightly grease foil.
2. Stir together cake mix, cocoa and 1/4 cup sugar; set aside 1/2 cup cake mixture. Mix remaining cake mixture with melted butter, 1 tablespoon red food color, water and 1 egg until dough forms. Stir in chocolate chips. Press dough evenly on bottom of prepared pan.
3. Beat together cream cheese, remaining 1/2 cup sugar and vanilla until well blended. Beat in sour cream and remaining 2 eggs. Set aside 1/2 cup cream cheese mixture; pour remaining mixture in crust, spreading evenly.
4. Beat reserved cake mixture, reserved cream cheese mixture, remaining 1 tablespoon red food color and milk until well blended. Drop by tablespoons onto vanilla batter in pan. Swirl with knife for marbled effect.
5. Bake 30 to 35 minutes or until center is set. Cool completely in pan on wire rack. Cover; refrigerate until chilled. Cut into squares. Refrigerate leftovers. Makes 24 squares.
"Ad Alert" is our way of telling you that the website you're viewing may be trying to sell you something. If you are under the age of 18, always get permission from your parent or guardian before you make a purchase or even submit any information about yourself online. Thanks!