Stay In The Know! Subscribe to HERSHEY'S Free Newsletters.
Sign up today to receive wonderful recipes, great gift ideas, activities, and lots of tips and advice directly to your email inbox. It's free and easy, and you'll be one of the first to know about special offers, coupons, sweepstakes, and new products.
1 can sweetened condensed milk (not evaporated milk)
1 tablespoon all-purpose flour
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1. Heat oven to 350°F. Grease 13x9x2-inch baking pan.
2. Stir together cookie mix, 1/2 cup pecans and butter; mix until crumbly. Press 2-1/2 cups crumb mixture onto bottom of prepared pan. Bake 10 minutes.
3. Meanwhile, add remaining pecan pieces and 1/3 cup toffee bits to remaining crumb mixture. Set aside. Stir together sweetened condensed milk, egg, flour and vanilla in medium bowl. Stir in remaining toffee bits.
4. Pour sweetened condensed milk mixture over partially baked crust. Top with remaining crumb mixture; press down lightly.
5. Bake 25 to 30 minutes or until edges are brown and bubbly and center is set. Cool completely in pan on wire rack. Makes about 24 bars.
"Ad Alert" is our way of telling you that the website you're viewing may be trying to sell you something. If you are under the age of 18, always get permission from your parent or guardian before you make a purchase or even submit any information about yourself online. Thanks!