Stay In The Know! Subscribe to HERSHEY'S Free Newsletters.
Sign up today to receive wonderful recipes, great gift ideas, activities, and lots of tips and advice directly to your email inbox. It's free and easy, and you'll be one of the first to know about special offers, coupons, sweepstakes, and new products.
1. Heat oven to 350°F. Grease bottom of 13x9x2-inch baking pan.
2. Prepare brownie mix as directed on package for fudgelike brownies. Spread half of brownie batter into prepared pan.
3. Sprinkle 3/4 cup candies over batter. Carefully spread remaining batter over candy.
4. Bake 28 to 30 minutes or until wooden pick inserted 2 inches from side of pan comes out clean. Remove from oven to wire rack; cool slightly.
5. Prepare and spread CHOCOLATE FROSTING over brownie.
6. Sprinkle and gently press remaining 3/4 cup candies over frosting.
7. Prepare and drizzle PEANUT BUTTER DRIZZLE over candy. Cool completely in pan. Makes 24 brownies.
Melt 1/2 cup butter or margarine in saucepan over low heat. Remove from heat; add 2/3 cup HERSHEY'S Cocoa stirring until smooth. Add 1 teaspoon vanilla and dash of salt. Gradually add 3-1/2 cups powdered sugar with 6 tablespoons hot water, stirring until smooth. About 2 cups frosting.
PEANUT BUTTER DRIZZLE:
Place 3 tablespoons REESE'S Peanut Butter Chips and 1 teaspoon shortening in small microwave-safe bowl. Microwave at MEDIUM (50%) 30 seconds; stir. If necessary, microwave at MEDIUM an additional 10 seconds at a time, stirring after each heating, just until chips are melted and mixture is smooth.
"Ad Alert" is our way of telling you that the website you're viewing may be trying to sell you something. If you are under the age of 18, always get permission from your parent or guardian before you make a purchase or even submit any information about yourself online. Thanks!