Stay In The Know! Subscribe to HERSHEY'S Free Newsletters.
Sign up today to receive wonderful recipes, great gift ideas, activities, and lots of tips and advice directly to your email inbox. It's free and easy, and you'll be one of the first to know about special offers, coupons, sweepstakes, and new products.
1 cup HERSHEY'S Milk Chocolate Chips or 1 cup HERSHEY'S MINI KISSES Brand Milk Chocolates
Marbled Peanut Butter Brownies
1. Heat oven to 350°F. Grease 13x9x2-inch baking pan.
2. Prepare peanut butter filling by beating cream cheese, peanut butter, 1/4 cup sugar, 1 egg and milk.
3. Melt butter in large microwave-safe bowl at HIGH (100%) 2 to 2-1/2 minutes or until melted. Stir in remaining 2 cups sugar and vanilla. Add remaining 3 eggs, one at a time, beating well with spoon after each addition. Add cocoa; beat until well blended. Add flour, baking powder and salt; beat well. Stir in chocolate chips.
4. Remove 1 cup batter; set aside. Pour remaining batter into prepared pan. Spread peanut butter filling over surface. Drop reserved chocolate batter by teaspoons over filling. Using knife, gently swirl through top layers for marbled effect.
5. Bake 35 to 40 minutes or until wooden pick inserted in center comes out almost clean. Cool completely in pan on wire rack. Cut into bars. Makes about 24 brownies.
I remember making these awesome brownies all the time when I was a kid. I was looking for some rich, , chocolatey homemade goodness with which to impress my boyfriend's family this Christmas and remembered these brownies. Hey, internet... thanks for the childhood memories!
12/24/2010 5:00:01 PM
Everyone begs for this recipe when I make these brownies
10/31/2009 8:59:19 AM
Slightly bitter, very little peanut butter flavor.
"Ad Alert" is our way of telling you that the website you're viewing may be trying to sell you something. If you are under the age of 18, always get permission from your parent or guardian before you make a purchase or even submit any information about yourself online. Thanks!