Stay In The Know! Subscribe to HERSHEY'S Free Newsletters.
Sign up today to receive wonderful recipes, great gift ideas, activities, and lots of tips and advice directly to your email inbox. It's free and easy, and you'll be one of the first to know about special offers, coupons, sweepstakes, and new products.
1 can sweetened condensed milk (not evaporated milk)
1/4 cup coffee liqueur or 2 teaspoons powdered instant coffee dissolved in 1 tablespoon warm water
1 cup all-purpose baking mix
1/2 cup HERSHEY'S Cocoa
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1 cup nuts
Mocha Brownie Bars
1. Heat oven to 350°F. Grease 13x9x2-inch baking pan.
2. Stir together butter, sweetened condensed milk, liqueur, eggs, baking mix, cocoa and vanilla in large bowl; mix well. Stir in nuts, if desired. Spread batter in prepared pan.
3. Bake 25 minutes or until brownies begin to pull away from sides of pan. Cool completely in pan on wire rack. Frost with MOCHA FROSTING. Cut into bars. Store covered at room temperature. Makes about 24 bars.
3 tablespoons butter or margarine
3 tablespoons HERSHEY'S Cocoa
1 tablespoon warm water
1 tablespoon coffee liqueur or 2 teaspoons powdered instant coffee
dissolved in 1 tablespoon warm water
1-1/2 cups powdered sugar
1. Melt butter in small saucepan over low heat. Stir in cocoa, water and liqueur. Remove from heat.
2. Gradually add powdered sugar, beating until of spreading consistency. Add additional warm water if needed.
"Ad Alert" is our way of telling you that the website you're viewing may be trying to sell you something. If you are under the age of 18, always get permission from your parent or guardian before you make a purchase or even submit any information about yourself online. Thanks!