Stay In The Know! Subscribe to HERSHEY'S Free Newsletters.
Sign up today to receive wonderful recipes, great gift ideas, activities, and lots of tips and advice directly to your email inbox. It's free and easy, and you'll be one of the first to know about special offers, coupons, sweepstakes, and new products.
1. Heat oven to 350°F. Line small muffin cups (1-3/4 inches in diameter) with paper bake cups or spray with nonstick cooking spray.
2. Melt margaine in small saucepan over low heat; cool slightly.
3. Beat egg whites and egg in small bowl on medium speed of mixer until foamy; gradually add sugar, beating until slightly thickened and light in color. Stir together flour, cocoa, baking powder and salt; gradually add to egg mixture, beating until blended. Gradually add melted margarine, beating just until blended. Fill muffin cups 2/3 full with batter.
4. Bake 15 to 18 minutes or until wooden pick inserted in center comes out clean. Remove from pan to wire rack. Cool completely. Prepare MOCHA GLAZE; drizzle over tops of brownie cups. Let stand until glaze is set. Store, covered, at room temperature. 24 brownies.
1/4 cup powdered sugar
3/4 teaspoon HERSHEY'S Cocoa
1/4 teaspoon powdered instant coffee
2 teaspoons hot water
1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
Stir together powdered sugar and cocoa in small bowl. Dissolve instant coffee in water; gradually add to sugar mixture, stirring until well blended. Stir in vanilla.
* To further reduce calories, replace up to half the sugar with an equivalent amount of sucralose sugar substitute (such as Splenda, an artificial sweetener). Reduce baking time by 2 to 3 minutes.
I think these are amazing- so low in calorie too for brownies! They make an excellent dessert if you use a 12 cup baking pan instead of 24. The coffee really does make the chocolate stand out. Great recipe! Will definitely make again :)
Throw out the margarine and use real butter. Margarine is a horrible product that's bad for your health. So are artificial sweeteners, so stick with sugar. You'll get much better, more natural flavor and better results if you use regular, unsalted butter and plain old sugar.
These where great. Oh the coffee brings out the chocolate flavor. You don't taste the coffee, just the YummY Chocolate.
I am not a big coffee fan, so I left out the coffee from the ganache. Great little appetizer dessert.
"Ad Alert" is our way of telling you that the website you're viewing may be trying to sell you something. If you are under the age of 18, always get permission from your parent or guardian before you make a purchase or even submit any information about yourself online. Thanks!