Stay In The Know! Subscribe to HERSHEY'S Free Newsletters.
Sign up today to receive wonderful recipes, great gift ideas, activities, and lots of tips and advice directly to your email inbox. It's free and easy, and you'll be one of the first to know about special offers, coupons, sweepstakes, and new products.
1 cup HERSHEY'S Milk Chocolate Chips or HERSHEY'S Cinnamon Chips
1. Spray 13x9x2-inch baking pan with nonstick cooking spray.
2. Whisk together eggs, milk, cinnamon and vanilla in medium bowl. Set aside.
3. Cut French bread into 6 (1-1/2-in. thick) slices.* Using small, sharp knife, cut 2to 3-inch long slits in one crust side of each bread slice, cutting 3/4 of the way through bread to create a pocket. Spoon 2 heaping tablespoons chips into pocket of each bread slice; press to close.
4. Dip each filled bread slice in egg mixture, coating each side completely. Place coated slices in prepared pan. Cover pan with plastic wrap; refrigerate 2 hours or overnight.
4. Heat oven to 400°F. Bake, uncovered, 20 to 25 minutes or until golden brown. Transfer toast to plates. Serve with maple syrup, if desired. 6 or more servings.
*Number of slices will vary according to the length of the bread loaf. Increase chips by an additional 2 tablespoons for each additional bread slice.
"Ad Alert" is our way of telling you that the website you're viewing may be trying to sell you something. If you are under the age of 18, always get permission from your parent or guardian before you make a purchase or even submit any information about yourself online. Thanks!