Stay In The Know! Subscribe to HERSHEY'S Free Newsletters.
Sign up today to receive wonderful recipes, great gift ideas, activities, and lots of tips and advice directly to your email inbox. It's free and easy, and you'll be one of the first to know about special offers, coupons, sweepstakes, and new products.
1. Heat oven to 400°F. Grease or line muffin cups (2-1/2-inches in diameter) with paper bake cups.
2. Stir together oats and buttermilk in small bowl; let stand 20 minutes.
3. Stir together oil, brown sugar, egg and vanilla in large bowl. Add oats mixture, stirring well. Stir together flour, cocoa, baking powder, salt and baking soda. Add to oats mixture, blending until moistened. Stir in nuts. Fill muffin cups 2/3 full with batter.
4. Bake 16 to 18 minutes or until wooden pick inserted in center comes out clean. Remove from pan to wire rack. Sprinkle muffin tops with powdered sugar, if desired. Serve warm or cool. Makes about 12 muffins.
* To sour milk: Use 1 tablespoon white vinegar plus milk to equal 1 cup.
"Ad Alert" is our way of telling you that the website you're viewing may be trying to sell you something. If you are under the age of 18, always get permission from your parent or guardian before you make a purchase or even submit any information about yourself online. Thanks!