Stay In The Know! Subscribe to HERSHEY'S Free Newsletters.
Sign up today to receive wonderful recipes, great gift ideas, activities, and lots of tips and advice directly to your email inbox. It's free and easy, and you'll be one of the first to know about special offers, coupons, sweepstakes, and new products.
1/4 to 1/3 cup (about 10) crushed JOLLY RANCHER Original Hard Candies*
2 cups (12-oz. pkg.) HERSHEY'S Premier White Chips
2 teaspoons shortening
1. Line cookie sheet or tray with wax paper. Place candies in heavy-duty food storage bag; crush with rolling pin.
2. Place white chips and shortening in medium microwave-safe bowl. Microwave at MEDIUM (50%) 1 minute; stir. Continue microwaving at MEDIUM in 15 second increments, stirring after each heating, until chips are melted and mixture is smooth when stirred.
3. Set aside about 1 tablespoon crushed candies; stir remaining crushed candy pieces into melted chips. Pour mixture onto prepared cookie sheet; spread to about 1/2 inch thickness. Gently tap cookie sheet on countertop to even out thickness of mixture. Sprinkle reserved candy pieces over surface. Repeat tapping cookie sheet on counter until candy is desired thickness.
4. Refrigerate about 30 minutes or until firm. Break into pieces. Store in cool, dry place. About 3/4 pound candy.
* Amount of candy can be increased or decreased according to your own preference.
"Ad Alert" is our way of telling you that the website you're viewing may be trying to sell you something. If you are under the age of 18, always get permission from your parent or guardian before you make a purchase or even submit any information about yourself online. Thanks!