Stay In The Know! Subscribe to HERSHEY'S Free Newsletters.
Sign up today to receive wonderful recipes, great gift ideas, activities, and lots of tips and advice directly to your email inbox. It's free and easy, and you'll be one of the first to know about special offers, coupons, sweepstakes, and new products.
1. Line cookie sheet with wax paper. Cut gumdrop slices about 1/4-inch thick; set aside.
2. Place white chips in medium microwave-safe bowl. Microwave at MEDIUM (50%) 1 minute; stir. Continue microwaving at MEDIUM in 15 second increments, stirring after each heating, until chips are melted and smooth when stirred.
3. Pour melted chips onto prepared cookie sheet; spread to about 1/2-inch thickness. Gently tap cookie sheet on countertop to even out thickness of melted chips. Sprinkle gumdrop slices over surface. Repeat tapping cookie sheet on counter until candy is desired thickness.
4. Refrigerate about 30 minutes or until firm. Break into pieces. Store in cool, dry place. About 1 pound candy.
* Amounts and gumdrop flavors can vary according to your own perference.
"Ad Alert" is our way of telling you that the website you're viewing may be trying to sell you something. If you are under the age of 18, always get permission from your parent or guardian before you make a purchase or even submit any information about yourself online. Thanks!