Stay In The Know! Subscribe to HERSHEY'S Free Newsletters.
Sign up today to receive wonderful recipes, great gift ideas, activities, and lots of tips and advice directly to your email inbox. It's free and easy, and you'll be one of the first to know about special offers, coupons, sweepstakes, and new products.
CADBURY MINI EGGS Candy or HERSHEY'S Candy Coated Milk Chocolate Eggs
1. Heat oven to 350°F. Grease and flour twelve 4-inch fluted tube pans.
2. Beat butter, shortening, sugar, egg yolks and vanilla until creamy. Stir together flour, baking soda and salt; add alternately with buttermilk, beating until well blended. Stir in coconut and pecans.
3. Beat egg whites until stiff; fold into batter. Divide batter evenly into prepared pans.
4. Bake 20 to 25 minutes or until toothpick inserted in cake centers comes out clean. Cool 10 minutes; remove from pans. Cool completely on wire rack.
5. Prepare VANILLA FROSTING and TINTED COCONUT.
6. Frost cake tops with vanilla frosting; sprinkle frosting with tinted coconut. Fill "nest" with 3 candy pieces that are the same color. 12 servings.
*To sour milk: Use 1 tablespoon white vinegar plus milk to equal 1 cup.
TINTED COCONUT: Combine 1/2 teaspoon water and few drops of food color in small bowl or small jar with cover or re-sealable plastic food storage bag. Add 1 cup MOUNDS Sweetened Coconut Flakes. Toss with fork or shake closed jar or plastic bag until coconut is evenly coated; store in airtight container.
"Ad Alert" is our way of telling you that the website you're viewing may be trying to sell you something. If you are under the age of 18, always get permission from your parent or guardian before you make a purchase or even submit any information about yourself online. Thanks!