Stay In The Know! Subscribe to HERSHEY'S Free Newsletters.
Sign up today to receive wonderful recipes, great gift ideas, activities, and lots of tips and advice directly to your email inbox. It's free and easy, and you'll be one of the first to know about special offers, coupons, sweepstakes, and new products.
1 tube red decorator icing and brown decorator icing
TWIZZLERS PULL 'N' PEEL Cherry Flavored Candy
2 cans vanilla ready-to-spread frosting
2 tubes green decorating icing
1 pakage yellow cake mix
1-2/3 cups REESE'S Peanut Butter Chips
1 tablespoon shortening
1. Heat oven to 350°F. Grease and flour 13 x 9 x 2-inch baking pan.
2. Place peanut butter chips and shortening in small microwave-safe bowl. Microwave at HIGH (100%) 1 to 1-1/2 minutes or until smooth when stirred. Prepare cake mix as directed on package with water, eggs and oil; blend in melted chip mixture. Pour batter into prepared pan.
3. Bake 30 to 35 minutes or until wooden pick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool 10 minutes; remove from pan to wire rack. Cool completely.
4. Cut cake as directed on diagram. Frost top and sides of Piece A with vanilla frosting; place on large serving plate or tray. Using leaf tip and green decorator icing, make tree branches about 1-1/2 inches long, starting at bottom of tree. Press holiday bits onto top of cake; lightly press into branches.
4. Frost top and sides of Piece B with brown decorator icing for trunk; attach to bottom of tree. Frost top and sides of Piece C with red decorator icing for pot; attach to bottom of trunk.
5. Frost other pieces with vanilla frosting for packages. Decorate with strands of Pull 'N' Peel and holiday bits, as desired. Makes 12 servings.
"Ad Alert" is our way of telling you that the website you're viewing may be trying to sell you something. If you are under the age of 18, always get permission from your parent or guardian before you make a purchase or even submit any information about yourself online. Thanks!