Stay In The Know! Subscribe to HERSHEY'S Free Newsletters.
Sign up today to receive wonderful recipes, great gift ideas, activities, and lots of tips and advice directly to your email inbox. It's free and easy, and you'll be one of the first to know about special offers, coupons, sweepstakes, and new products.
1 cup (about one 12-oz. jar) seedless black raspberry preserves
1. Heat oven to 350°F. Grease and flour 12-cup fluted tube pan. Place preserves in small bowl; stir to soften.
2. Combine flour, granulated sugar, cocoa, baking soda and salt in large bowl. Add butter, sour cream, eggs, vanilla and 3/4 cup preserves; beat on medium speed 3 to 4 minutes until well blended. Pour batter into prepared pan.
3. Bake 50 to 60 minutes or until wooden pick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool 10 minutes; remove from pan to wire rack. Stir remaining 1/4 cup preserves until smooth; brush over warm cake. Cool completely.
4. At serving time, sprinkle powdered sugar over top. Fill cake cavity with RASPBERRY CREAM. Makes 12 servings.
* Red raspberry jam may be substituted.
RASPBERRY CREAM: Thaw 1 package (10 oz.) frozen red raspberries in light syrup. Puree in food processor or blender. Strain over bowl to remove seeds; discard seeds. Blend 3-1/2 cups (8 oz.) frozen non-dairy whipped topping, thawed, with raspberry puree. Stir in 2 tablespoons raspberry-flavored liqueur, if desired.
"Ad Alert" is our way of telling you that the website you're viewing may be trying to sell you something. If you are under the age of 18, always get permission from your parent or guardian before you make a purchase or even submit any information about yourself online. Thanks!