3 HERSHEY'S Cookies 'n' Creme Bars, divided (43 g each)
1 1/2 cups 35% whipping cream (375 mL)
HERSHEY'S Chocolate Syrup
No Bake Cookies 'n' Creme Cheesecake
1. Toss the wafer crumbs with the butter until well coated. Press into an 8-inch (20 cm) springform pan. Sprinkle gelatin over the boiling water; let stand for 1 minute. Whisk to dissolve until smooth.
2. Meanwhile, set aside 1/4 of one candy bar; break up remaining bars and place in a small bowl set over simmering water. Heat, stirring occasionally, until melted; remove from the heat.
3. Beat the cream cheese with the sugar and vanilla until very smooth. Add the melted candy and gelatin mixture. Beat until well combined.
4. In a separate bowl using clean beaters, beat the whipping cream until very stiff. Fold into the cream cheese mixture until uniformly combined.
5. Spread over the crust and smooth the top. Drizzle with the chocolate syrup. Chop reserved candy bar pieces and sprinkle over top. Chill for at least 6 hours or overnight until set.
"Ad Alert" is our way of telling you that the website you're viewing may be trying to sell you something. If you are under the age of 18, always get permission from your parent or guardian before you make a purchase or even submit any information about yourself online. Thanks!