1/2 cup (1 stick) butter or margarine (, softened)
1/4 teaspoon baking powder
1-1/2 cups HERSHEY'S Syrup (*)
RASPBERRY CREAM CENTER ((recipe follows))
CHOCOLATE GLAZE ((recipe follows))
HERSHEY’S Syrup Chocolate Raspberry Dessert
1. Heat oven to 350°F. Grease 13x9x2-inch baking pan.
2. Combine flour, sugar, butter, eggs and baking powder in large bowl; beat until smooth. Add syrup; blend thoroughly. Pour batter into prepared pan.
3. Bake 25 to 30 minutes or until wooden pick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool completely in pan on wire rack. Spread RASPBERRY CREAM CENTER on cake. Cover; refrigerate. Pour CHOCOLATE GLAZE over chilled dessert. Cover; refrigerate at least 1 hour before serving. Cover; refrigerate leftover dessert. About 12 servings.
RASPBERRY CREAM CENTER: Combine 2 cups powdered sugar, 1/2 cup (1 stick) softened butter or margarine and 2 tablespoons raspberry-flavored liqueur* in small bowl; beat until smooth. ( A few drops red food color may be added, if desired.)
* 1/4 cup raspberry preserves mixed with 1 teaspoon water may be substituted for the raspberry-flavored liqueur.
CHOCOLATE GLAZE: Melt 6 tablespoons butter or margarine and 1 cup HERSHEY'S SPECIAL DARK Chocolate Chips or HERSHEY'S Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips in small saucepan over very low heat. Remove from heat; stir until smooth. Cool slightly.
* One 16-oz. can HERSHEY'S Syrup contains 1-1/2 cups syrup.
"Ad Alert" is our way of telling you that the website you're viewing may be trying to sell you something. If you are under the age of 18, always get permission from your parent or guardian before you make a purchase or even submit any information about yourself online. Thanks!