1. Preheat oven to 350°F (180°C). Line muffin pans with 20 Reynolds® StayBrite™ Baking Cups. Stir sugar, butter, oil and coffee in a large, heavy saucepan set over medium heat. Cook, stirring, until smooth and thick; remove from heat. Whisk in eggs, one at a time.
2. Stir flour with cocoa, baking powder and salt in a bowl; stir into egg mixture until smooth. Stir in 1 cup chocolate chips. Divide batter evenly among baking cups. Bake for 25 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into the centres comes out with just a few moist crumbs. Cool completely in pans.
3. Heat remaining chocolate chips in a microwave-safe bowl on MEDIUM (50%) for 40 to 50 seconds; stir until smooth. Heat caramels and milk in another microwave-safe bowl on HIGH (100%), stirring every 30 seconds, for 1 to 2 minutes or until smooth.
4. Spread an equal amount of warm caramel onto each cupcake. Sprinkle with pecans and drizzle with melted chocolate. Let stand until garnishes are set.
Makes 20 cupcakes.
• For a fun turtle shape, insert 5 pecan halves into the caramel layer to resemble the legs and head of a turtle. Add a dollop of melted chocolate and spread evenly to create a “turtle shell.” Let stand until set.
"Ad Alert" is our way of telling you that the website you're viewing may be trying to sell you something. If you are under the age of 18, always get permission from your parent or guardian before you make a purchase or even submit any information about yourself online. Thanks!