S'mores Pieces Cookies
These warm, delectable s'mores cookies are packed with classic campfire flavor but none of the mess of traditional s'mores. The secret is HERSHEY’S S’mores Baking Pieces. So simple, any kitchen helper can join the fun.
SKILL LEVEL : BeginnerPREP TIME : 30 Minutes
- 3/4 cup butter or margarine, softened
- 3/4 cup packed dark brown sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1-3/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1-3/4 cups (7-oz. pkg.) HERSHEY'S S'mores Baking Pieces, divided
- 1. Heat oven to 350° F.
2. Beat butter and brown sugar in large bowl until well blended. Add egg and vanilla; beat until thoroughly blended. Stir together flour, baking soda and salt. Gradually blend into butter mixture. Set aside 1/2 cup baking pieces; stir remaining pieces into cookie dough.
3. Drop dough by heaping teaspoons onto ungreased cookie sheets. Randomly push reserved baking pieces into tops of unbaked cookies.
4. Bake 8 to 10 minutes or until set. Cool 1 minute; remove from cookie sheet to wire rack. Cool completely. Makes about 32 cookies.