S'mores Pieces Cookies
SKILL LEVEL : BeginnerPREP TIME : 30 Minutes
- 3/4 cup butter or margarine, softened
- 3/4 cup packed dark brown sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1-3/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1-3/4 cups (7-oz. pkg.) HERSHEY'S S'mores Baking Pieces, divided
- 1. Heat oven to 350° F.
2. Beat butter and brown sugar in large bowl until well blended. Add egg and vanilla; beat until thoroughly blended. Stir together flour, baking soda and salt. Gradually blend into butter mixture. Set aside 1/2 cup baking pieces; stir remaining pieces into cookie dough.
3. Drop dough by heaping teaspoons onto ungreased cookie sheets. Randomly push reserved baking pieces into tops of unbaked cookies.
4. Bake 8 to 10 minutes or until set. Cool 1 minute; remove from cookie sheet to wire rack. Cool completely. Makes about 32 cookies.