REESE'S Rocky Road Brownies
A simple brownie made extraordinary with REESE’S PIECES and REESE'S Peanut Butter cups, marshmallows, and peanuts.
SKILL LEVEL : BeginnerPREP TIME : 6 Minutes
- 1 packaged brownie mix
- Ingredients needed to prepare brownie
- 1-1/4 cups miniature marshmallows
- 1-1/4 cups REESE'S Baking Cups and REESE'S PIECES Candy (8.5-oz.pkg.)
- 1/2 cup chopped peanuts
- 1. Grease 9-inch square baking pan. Stir together marshmallows, baking cups, pieces and peanuts; set aside.
- 2. Prepare brownie mix according to package directions; spread in prepared pan. Bake 5 minutes less than directed for 9-inch pan, Spread reserved peanut butter cup mixture over top.
- 3. Continue baking for additional 5 minutes or until marshmallows have softened and puffed slightly. Cool completely in pan on wire rack. Using wet knife cut into squares. Makes 16 brownies.