REESE'S Peanut butter & Chocolate Temptation Cookies
Peanut butter and chocolate cookie bites with REESE’S Dark Chocolate Peanut Butter Cups in the center.
SKILL LEVEL : BeginnerPREP TIME : 27 Minutes
- 40 REESE'S Dark Chocolate Peanut Butter Cups Miniatures
- 1/2 cup butter or margarine (1 stick), softened
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup packed light brown sugar
- 1/2 cup REESE'S Creamy Peanut Butter
- 1 egg
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/3 cup HERSHEY'S Cocoa or HERSHEY'S SPECIAL DARK Cocoa
- 3/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1. Heat oven to 375° F. Remove wrappers from candies. Line small muffin cups (1-3/4 inches in diameter) with paper or foil bake cups, if desired.
- 2. Beat butter, granulated sugar, brown sugar, peanut butter, egg and vanilla in large bowl until well blended. Stir together flour, cocoa, baking soda and salt. Gradually add to butter mixture, beating until well blended. (if necessary, refrigerate dough about 15 minutes or until firm enough to handle.) Shape dough into 40 equal balls (about 1 inch each); place one in each paper-lined or ungreased muffin cup. Do not flatten.
- 3. Bake 10 to 12 minutes or until puffed and set. Remove from oven; immediately press peanut butter cup in center of each cookie. Cool completely in pan on wire rack. Makes 40 cookies.