REESE'S Peanut Butter & Chocolate Brownie Bites
Brownie bites frosted with REESE’S Spreads Peanut Butter and Chocolate and garnished with REESE’S Crunchy Cookie Peanut Butter Cups Miniature.
SKILL LEVEL : BeginnerPREP TIME : 15 Minutes
- 1 package (13 x 9 family size) brownie mix
- 24 REESE'S Crunchy Cookie Peanut Butter Cups Miniatures
- 1 cup REESE'S Spreads Peanut Butter and Chocolate
- 1. Heat oven to 350° F. Line 36 small muffin cups (1-3/4 inches in diameter) with paper or foil baking cups.
- 2. Make brownie batter as directed on box. Evenly divide batter into prepared muffin cups (filling muffin cups about 3/4 full with batter).
- 3. Bake 12 to 15 minutes or until set. Cool completely in pans on wire rack.
- 4. Remove wrappers from peanut butter cups. Cut each cup into thirds; set aside. Frost brownie cups with peanut butter chocolate spread. Top each brownie bite with two peanut butter cup pieces. Makes 36 brownie bites.