REESE'S Lover's Cookies Recipe
This REESE'S cookie recipe combines REESE'S Creamy Peanut Butter and REESE'S Peanut Butter Cups and REESE'S PIECES Candy. Serve this fully-loaded treat at parties and get-togethers. Grab one before they're gone!
SKILL LEVEL : BeginnerPREP TIME : 5 Minutes
- 1 cup REESE'S Creamy Peanut Butter
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 egg
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 3/4 cup REESE'S Baking Cups and REESE'S PIECES Candy
- Additional REESE'S Baking Cups and REESE'S PIECES Candy (optional)
- 1. Preheat oven to 350° and line 2 large baking sheets with parchment paper. In a large bowl using a hand mixer, beat peanut butter and sugar until light and fluffy. Add egg and salt and beat to combine. Fold in REESE'S Baking Cups and REESE'S PIECES Candy.
- 2. Scoop cookie dough into heaping tablespoon-sized portions and roll into balls, then flatten slightly. Place cookies 2" apart on baking sheet
- 3. Bake until lightly golden, 10 to 12 minutes. Let cool completely.
- Created by Delish for The Hershey Company.