REESE'S Loaded Fudge Recipe
Fudge loaded with REESE’S Pieces and Peanut Butter cups. This is a REESE’S lovers’ dream fudge! #Notsorry
SKILL LEVEL : BeginnerPREP TIME : 30 Minutes
- 46 REESE'S Peanut Butter Cups Miniatures, divided
- 1-1/2 (11.5-oz. each)bags HERSHEY'S Kitchens Milk Chocolate Chips (3 cups)
- 1 can (14 oz.) sweetened condensed milk (not evaporated milk)
- 3/4 cup REESE'S PIECES Candy or REESE'S MINI PIECES Candy, divided
- 1. Line 8-inch square pan, extending foil beyond edges of pan. Lightly spray foil with nonstick cooking spray.
- 2. Remove wrappers from peanut butter cups. Evenly space 36 peanut butter cups on bottom of pan, making 6 rows of 6 cups. Coarsely chop remaining peanut butter cups; set aside.
- 3. Place milk chocolate chips and sweetened condensed milk in large microwave-safe bowl. Microwave at HIGH (100%) 1 minute; stir. If necessary, microwave at HIGH an additional 15 seconds at a time, stirring after each heating, until chips are melted and mixture is smooth and blended when stirred. Carefully spread half the mixture (about 1-1/2 cups) over peanut butter cups; sprinkle 1/2 cup candy pieces over fudge, lightly pressing into fudge. Top with remaining fudge mixture, spreading evenly. Sprinkle reserved peanut butter cup pieces and remaining 1/4 cup candies over fudge layer; lightly press into fudge. Cool to room temperature (about 1 hour); refrigerate one hour or until solid. Use foil to lift fudge from pan. Peel off foil and cut into squares. Store in airtight container in cool, dry place. Makes 64 pieces.