Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Skillet Cookie Recipe
Pumpkin plus chocolate is a great way to spice up the autumn months. Get your fall flavor fix with a delicious pumpkin chocolate chip cookie skillet. Skillet cookies are easy to make and this pumpkin chocolate chip cookie version is no exception!
SKILL LEVEL : BeginnerPREP TIME : 10 Minutes
- Cooking spray
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter, softened
- 3/4 cup light brown sugar
- 1 large egg
- 1/2 cup pumpkin puree
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 (11.5-oz.) bag HERSHEY'S Milk Chocolate Chips, divided
- 1. Preheat oven to 350° and grease a 10" ovenproof skillet with cooking spray. In a large bowl using a hand mixer, cream together butter and brown sugar until light and fluffy. Add egg and pumpkin puree and beat to combine.
- 2. Add in flour, baking soda, pumpkin pie spice, and salt and beat until just combined, then fold in 1 1/2 cups HERSHEY'S Milk Chocolate Chips.
- 3. Press dough into prepared skillet, then sprinkle remaining 1/2 cup chocolate chips on top and press in slightly. Bake until edges are golden and center is set, about 22 to 25 minutes.
- 4. Let cool slightly, then cut into slices and serve warm or at room temperature.
- "Created by Delish for The Hershey Company."