Pretzel Peppermint Bark Recipe
Enjoy delicious pretzel peppermint bark for Christmas cheer. This easy-to-make recipe creates an easy-to-grab treat for parties. Be sure to make enough pretzel peppermint bark to have on hand all winter long.
SKILL LEVEL : BeginnerPREP TIME : 25 Minutes
- 2 cups (11.5-oz. pkg.) HERSHEY'S Milk Chocolate Chips
- 80 small (about 1-1/2 inch) pretzels
- 1/2 cup crushed peppermint candies or candy canes
- 1. Line a medium sheet tray with parchment paper. Melt HERSHEY'S Milk Chocolate Chips in microwave in 30-second intervals, then pour chocolate on sheet tray and spread into an even layer.
- 2. Top with pretzels and candy canes then refrigerate until hardened, 30 minutes.
- 3. Break into Pieces to serve.
- "Created by Delish for The Hershey Company."