Perfectly Dark Chocolate Frosting
Who isn't a fan of "PERFECTLY DARK CHOCOLATE" frosting? This quick and easy recipe is simple to follow, even for your smallest helpers in the kitchen.
SKILL LEVEL : BeginnerPREP TIME : 5 Minutes
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter or margarine
- 2/3 cup HERSHEY'S SPECIAL DARK Cocoa
- 3 cups powdered sugar
- 1/3 cup milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1. Melt butter. Stir in cocoa. Alternately add powdered sugar and milk, beating to spreading consistency.
- 2. Add small amount additional milk, if needed. Stir in vanilla. About 2 cups frosting.