Perfectly Dark Chocolate Frosting
Who isn’t a fan of “PERFECTLY DARK CHOCOLATE” frosting? This quick and easy dark chocolate frosting recipe is simple to follow, even for your smallest helpers in the kitchen. With the help of HERSHEY’S SPECIAL DARK Cocoa and a few other ingredients, homemade chocolate icing never tasted so good.
SKILL LEVEL : BeginnerPREP TIME : 5 Minutes
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter or margarine
- 2/3 cup HERSHEY'S SPECIAL DARK Cocoa
- 3 cups powdered sugar
- 1/3 cup milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1. Melt butter. Stir in cocoa. Alternately add powdered sugar and milk, beating to spreading consistency.
- 2. Add small amount additional milk, if needed. Stir in vanilla. About 2 cups frosting.