One Bowl Brownies
Naturally, this is now our new go-to One-Bowl Brownie.
SKILL LEVEL : BeginnerPREP TIME : 15 Minutes
- 1-1/4 cups sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup butter ,melted (1 stick)
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2/3 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup HERSHEY'S Cocoa
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 cup HERSHEY'S Kitchens Milk Chocolate Chips*
- 1. Heat oven to 350° F. Line 8-inch square baking pan with parchment paper.
- 2. Beat sugar and eggs in stand mixer bowl on low until well blended. Beat on high until light and fluffy, about 3 minutes. With the mixer still running, slowly add melted butter, beating until combined. Add vanilla; beat until combined. Reduce mixer speed to medium. Sift together flour, cocoa, salt and baking powder; gradually beat into mixture. Turn off mixer; fold in chocolate pieces. Spread batter in prepared pan.
- 3. Bake 25 to 30 minutes or until brownies start to pull from edges of pan. Cool completely in pan on wire rack. Makes 16 brownies.
- Tip: For a cakier brownie, bake for additional 5 to 7 minutes.
- * 1 cup coarsely chopped HERSHEY'S KISSES Brand Milk Chocolates may be substituted for milk chocolate chips.
- Recipe created for The Hershey Company by Real Food by Dad.