Mocha Cream Frosting
Douse your frosting with a little espresso flavor to give it some kick in this recipe. The additional layer of flavor will be appreciated by all who partake.
SKILL LEVEL : BeginnerPREP TIME : 5 Minutes
- 2 teaspoons powdered instant coffee or espresso
- 3 tablespoons milk, heated slightly
- 2-2/3 cups powdered sugar
- 1/4 cup HERSHEY'S Cocoa or HERSHEY'S SPECIAL DARK Cocoa
- 6 tablespoons butter or margarine, softened
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1. Dissolve coffee in milk; set aside. Stir together powdered sugar and cocoa; set aside.
- 2. Beat butter in medium bowl. Add powdered sugar and cocoa mixture alternately with milk, beating to spreading consistency. Stir in vanilla. About 2 cups frosting.