KIT KAT® Unicorn Fudge
Want to make something magical in the kitchen? Combine HERSHEY’S Kitchens Premiere White Chips and condensed milk with crunchy KIT KAT® pieces and rainbow sprinkles. This easy fudge recipe is sweet, crunchy and looks as good as it tastes.
SKILL LEVEL : BeginnerPREP TIME : 5 Minutes
- 1 bag (8 oz.) KIT KAT® Minis, divided
- 2 cups (12-oz. pkg.) HERSHEY'S Kitchens Premier White Chips
- 2/3 cup sweetened condensed milk (not evaporated milk)
- 1 tablespoon rainbow nonpareils or sprinkles, divided
- 1. Line 8-inch square pan with foil, extending foil over edges of pan. Cut mini chocolate bars into 1/2-inch pieces; set aside.
- 2. Place white chips and sweetened condensed milk in medium microwave-safe bowl. Microwave at MEDIUM (50%) 1 minute; stir. If necessary, microwave at MEDIUM an additional 15 seconds at a time, stirring after each heating, just until chips are melted and mixture is smooth when stirred. Stir in 1 cup chocolate bar pieces and about 2 teaspoons nonpareils. Spread mixture evenly in prepared pan. Sprinkle remaining chocolate pieces and nonpareils on top of fudge, pressing lightly.
- 3. Cover; refrigerate about 1 hour or until firm. Use foil to lift fudge out of pan; peel off foil. Cut into 1-inch squares. Cover; store in refrigerator. Makes 64 (1 inch) squares or about 1-3/4 pounds fudge.