KIT KAT® Piano Brownies
This is an easy and fun break from your standard brownies. These KIT KAT® Piano Brownies are a great idea for after a piano recital or as a treat at a Halloween or birthday party.
SKILL LEVEL : EASY
- Brownie mix for 9 x 9 baking pan (or use your own recipe)
- Store-bought chocolate frosting
- 6 KIT KAT® White Wafer Bars (1.5-oz packages)
- 12 KIT KAT® Assorted Miniatures
- 1. Bake your brownies according to the instructions on the box, or according to the recipe of your choice.
- 2. Remove brownies from oven. Let stand until brownies are cool. This should take about 30 minutes.
- 3. Spread frosting on top of brownies, reserving some for the top of the KIT KAT® Bar layer. Lightly press KIT KAT® White Wafer bars into the frosting, forming two rows (3 bars per row).
- 4. Spread frosting on the unwrapped KIT KAT® Miniatures so that the bottom of the bar is coated. Lightly press them to the top of the KIT KAT® White Wafer Bars to form the black piano keys. Allow to set again before serving.