KIT KAT Croissants
SKILL LEVEL : BeginnerPREP TIME : 11 Minutes
- 8 Snack Size KIT KAT Bars
- 1 egg
- 1 tablespoon water
- 2 cans (12 oz. each) refrigerated quick large crescent dinner rolls*
- 1. Heat oven to 350° F. Line baking sheet or cookie sheet with parchment paper. Remove
wrappers from candy bars; set aside.
2. Beat egg and water with fork in small bowl until well combined; set aside.
3. Open crescent rolls; unroll dough onto lightly floured work surface. Do not separate dough along perforations. Separate each package into four squares. Press remaining triangle perforations to seal.
4. Place one snack size bar toward one end of square. Roll candy and dough toward the opposite end; press ends to seal. Place roll seam side down on prepared baking sheets. Repeat procedure with remaining dough and candy bars. Brush croissants with egg wash.
5. Bake 17 to 20 minutes or until golden brown. Cool 10 to 15 minutes before serving. Store leftover croissants in airtight container at room temperature for up to 2 days. Makes 8 croissants.
* 2 cans (8 oz. each) refrigerated crescent dinner rolls can be substituted.
Recipe provided to The Hershey Company by PureWow and used with permission.