KIT KAT Coffee Chiller
This might be the world’s sweetest coffee break. Cold brew coffee makes this milkshake delightfully rich and blending in crunchy KIT KAT Bars® adds a pleasant pick-me-up to this frozen dessert.
SKILL LEVEL : BeginnerPREP TIME : 10 Minutes
- 2 (1.5 oz. each) KIT KAT Bars, unwrapped
- 3/4 cup cold brewed coffee
- 2 cups coffee ice cream
- Whipped cream (optional)
- Rainbow nonpareils or sprinkles (optional)
- Additional KIT KAT Bars, chopped for garnish
- 1. Break chocolate bars into pieces; place in blender container. Cover; blend until bars become fine crumbs.
- 2. Add coffee and about half the ice cream; cover and blend until smooth. Add remaining ice cream. Cover, blending until smooth. Pour into glasses. Garnish with whipped cream and nonpareils, if desired. Top with additional chopped candy bar pieces. Makes two 10-oz. servings.