Hot Cocoa Cookie Cups Recipe
What better way to welcome “sweater weather” than with a cookie cup topped with HERSHEY’S Hot cocoa Kisses Chocolates. With a recipe almost as easy as making a cup of hot cocoa, these cookie cups are the perfect treat to enjoy throughout the winter season.
SKILL LEVEL : BeginnerPREP TIME : 15 Minutes
- Brownie bites
- Marshmallow fluff
- White ready-to-spread frosting
- Miniature marshmallows
- Mini pretzels
- Hershey’s Kisses Hot Cocoa with Marshmallows Chocolates
- 1. Buy brownie bites at your favorite bakery.
- 2. Add marshmallow spread (equal parts marshmallow fluff and fluffy white ready-to-spread frosting) and top with miniature marshmallows.
- 3. Use ½ small pretzel for mug handle.
- 4. Top off with a couple of Hot Cocoa Kisses.