HERSHEY'S S'mores Shake
How do you make a s’mores milkshake? Use this stylized version by Black Tap Craft Burgers & Beer as inspiration for your own over-the-top mega milkshake so you can enjoy two summer favorites in one sweet dessert.
SKILL LEVEL : Beginner
- 1 HERSHEY'S Milk Chocolate Bar (1.55 oz.) , unwrapped
- 1/2 cup HERSHEY'S Syrup
- 1/2 cup milk
- 40 miniature marshmallows (about 1/2 cup) or 4 large marshmallows cut into pieces
- 1/4 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 2 cups vanilla ice cream
- BASIC RECIPE:
- Break chocolate bar into pieces; place in blender container. Add syrup, milk and marshmallows. Cover; blend until smooth. Add graham cracker crumbs and ice cream; cover and blend until smooth and thick. Serve immediately. Makes 1 (3 cup) serving.
- EXTREME VERSION:
- 1. Use the back of spoon to spread about 1 tablespoon HERSHEY'S Fudge Topping in strip around inside middle of serving glass. Spread additional tablespoon fudge topping in thick layer on outside rim of glass. Unwrap additional HERSHEY'S Milk Chocolate Bar (1.55 oz.); break into pieces along markings. Press pieces into fudge topping; set aside.
- 2. Place extra large marshmallow or two large marshmallows on heat-safe surface; toast with kitchen torch. Cool slightly.
- 3. Prepare milkshake following above directions. Top with whipped cream. Sprinkle with graham cracker crumbs and drizzle with HERSHEY'S Syrup. Garnish with toasted marshmallow. Serve immediately. Makes 1 large (3 cup) milkshake or 2 (1-1/2 cup) milkshakes.