HERSHEY’S SIMPLY 5 Berry Swirl Shake
The recipe for this berry milkshake couldn't be easier. Just combine vanilla ice cream and HERSHEY'S Simply 5 Syrup with your favorite fruits and a little almond milk. Then enjoy a cool frozen treat that's good to the last drop.
- 1-1/2 cups Breyers® vanilla ice cream , divided
- 1/2 cup fresh or frozen strawberries sliced
- 1/4 cup HERSHEY'S SIMPLY 5 Syrup , divided
- 3 tablespoons almond milk ,divided
- 1/2 cup fresh or frozen blueberries
- 1. Place 1/2 cup vanilla ice cream, strawberries, 2 tablespoons syrup and 1 tablespoon almond milk in blender container. Cover; blend until thick and smooth. Pour into glass.
2. Rinse blender container. Place 1/2 cup ice cream and 1 tablespoon almond milk in container. Cover; blend until smooth. Gently spoon on top of strawberry layer; do not stir.
3. Repeat process with blueberries, remaining ice cream, syrup and almond milk. Gently spoon on top of vanilla layer. Garnish with whipped cream and additional fruit, if desired. Serve immediately. Makes 1 (about 2-1/2 cup) serving.
Breyers® is a registered trademark of Unilever.