HERSHEY’S Salted Caramel Shake
HERSHEY’S Caramel Syrup is the star ingredient in this salted caramel milkshake recipe. Add sea salt, milk and your favorite vanilla ice cream, then blend to creamy perfection. This sweet and salty combo will go down nice and smooth.
SKILL LEVEL : Beginner
- 1/2 cup HERSHEY'S Caramel Syrup or HERSHEY'S Caramel Topping
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- 2 cups Breyers® natural vanilla ice cream
- BASIC RECIPE:
- Place caramel syrup, milk and sea salt in blender container. Cover; blend until smooth. Add ice cream; cover and blend until thick and smooth. Serve immediately. Makes 1 (3 cup) serving.
- EXTREME VERSION:
- 1. Swirl HERSHEY'S Caramel Syrup or HERSHEY'S Caramel Topping in spiral pattern on inside of serving glass. Coat rim of glass with caramel syrup or topping; sprinkle coating with sea salt. Set aside.
- 2. Prepare milkshake following above directions; pour into glass. Top with whipped cream, caramel syrup or caramel topping and sea salt. Garnish with unwrapped and chopped ROLO Creamy Caramels in Chocolate Candy or LANCASTER Soft Caramel Cremes, if desired.
- Breyers® is a registered trademark of Unilever.