Frozen Hot Cocoa
SKILL LEVEL : BeginnerPREP TIME : 5 Minutes
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup powdered non-dairy creamer
- 1/4 cup HERSHEY'S Cocoa
- Dash salt
- 3/4 cup milk
- 2 cups ice
- 1/4 cup toasted miniature marshmallows, divided
- Additional toppings such as whipped cream, HERSHEY'S Syrup, HERSHEY'S Cocoa, chocolate shavings, chocolate sprinkles or other decorative toppings (optional)
- 1. Stir together sugar, creamer, cocoa and salt in small bowl; set aside.
2. Pour milk into blender container. Add powdered mixture and ice. Cover; blend until ice is finely crushed and drink is smooth and icy. Pour into two 8-oz. mugs. Top with toasted miniature marshmallows and other additional toppings, if desired. Serve with spoon and/or straw. Makes two 8-oz. servings.