Frozen Hot Cocoa
It might look like a mug of hot chocolate, but this frozen treat is as cool as it gets. When you're in the mood for the sweet combination of marshmallows and HERSHEY'S Cocoa, but the weather isn't calling for something warm, give this recipe a try. It only takes five minutes to create this sweet frozen treat.
SKILL LEVEL : BeginnerPREP TIME : 5 Minutes
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup powdered non-dairy creamer
- 1/4 cup HERSHEY'S Cocoa
- Dash salt
- 3/4 cup milk
- 2 cups ice
- 1/4 cup toasted miniature marshmallows, divided
- Additional toppings such as whipped cream, HERSHEY'S Syrup, HERSHEY'S Cocoa, chocolate shavings, chocolate sprinkles or other decorative toppings (optional)
- 1. Stir together sugar, creamer, cocoa and salt in small bowl; set aside.
2. Pour milk into blender container. Add powdered mixture and ice. Cover; blend until ice is finely crushed and drink is smooth and icy. Pour into two 8-oz. mugs. Top with toasted miniature marshmallows and other additional toppings, if desired. Serve with spoon and/or straw. Makes two 8-oz. servings.