Crunchy REESE'S PIECES Bars
Take your cereal bar treats to the next level with REESE'S Peanut Butter Chips, REESE'S PUFFS Cereal and REESE'S PIECES Candy. Once you've tried these no-bake dessert bars, you'll never go back to the ordinary krispy treat again.
SKILL LEVEL : BeginnerPREP TIME : 20 Minutes
- 1/4 cup butter or margarine (1/2 stick)
- 40 marshmallows (10-oz. pkg) or 4 cups miniature marshmallows
- 1 cup REESE'S Peanut Butter Chips
- 6 cups REESE'S PUFFS Cereal
- 3/4 cup REESE'S Creamy Peanut Butter
- 1 cup REESE'S PIECES Candy or Mini REESE’S PIECES Candy
- 1. Butter 1 (13 x 9x2-inch) pan.
- 2. Place peanut butter and butter in large microwave-safe bowl. Microwave at HIGH (100%) 45 seconds or until butter is melted and mixture is blended and smooth. Add marshmallows; stir to coat with peanut butter mixture. Microwave at HIGH 1 minute; stir. If necessary, microwave at HIGH an additional 15 seconds at a time, stirring after each heating, until marshmallows are melted when stirred. Add peanut butter chips; stir until chips are melted and mixture is blended.
- 3. Immediately add cereal, stirring until well coated. Press mixture evenly in prepared pan. Sprinkle candies over surface, pressing in firmly. Cool completely. Cut into bars. Makes 24 bars.
- Note: Cereal mixture can also be rolled into balls about the size of popcorn balls.
- PEANUT BUTTER & CHOCOLATE CRUNCHY CEREAL BARS: Substitute COCOA PUFFS Cereal for REESE'S PUFFS Cereal and replace peanut butter chips with HERSHEY’S Kitchens Milk Chocolate Chips or HERSHEY’S Kitchens Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips.