Cookies ‘N’ Creme Cookies
This 10-minute recipe bakes HERSHEY'S Cookies 'n' Creme cookies that are bursting with big flavor. White chips and chocolate cookie pieces make these a perfect addition to any holiday dessert table and, of course, Santa's cookie plate.
SKILL LEVEL : BeginnerPREP TIME : 10 Minutes
- 1 cup unsalted butter (2 sticks), softened
- 2/3 cup granulated sugar
- 1 cup packed light brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2-1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 10 chocolate sandwich cookies, chopped
- 1-3/4 cup (9-oz. bag) HERSHEY’S Cookies ‘N’ Creme Baking Pieces
- In a large bowl with an electric mixer, beat butter and sugars until well-blended and fluffy in texture.
- Add in eggs and vanilla and mix until combined.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the flour, baking soda and salt.
- Gradually add the flour mixture into the butter mixture and mix until just combined.
- Stir in the baking pieces and chopped cookie pieces until evenly incorporated
- Cover cookie dough and refrigerate for 2 hours.
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Line baking sheets with parchment paper.
- Use a medium cookie scoop (about 1-1/2 tablespoons) to scoop dough onto the prepared cookie sheets.
- Bake in preheated oven for 10-12 minutes. Allow cookies to cool on pan for about 5 minutes before transferring them to a cooling rack to cool completely.