Cookies 'N' Creme Bars
Here's a quick and easy recipe for soft, chewy, cookie and cream blondie bars that will remind you just how much you love this stuff – particularly the HERSHEY'S Cookies 'n' Creme Baking Pieces. They rock!
SKILL LEVEL : BeginnerPREP TIME : 15 Minutes
- 6 tablespoons butter or margarine, softened
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1/4 cup packed light brown sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1-3/4 cups HERSHEY'S Cookies 'N' Creme Baking Pieces
- 1. Heat oven to 350° F. Grease 9-inch square baking pan or line with foil, extending foil beyond pan edges.
2. Beat butter, granulated sugar, brown sugar, egg and vanilla in large bowl until well blended. Stir together flour, baking soda and salt; add to butter mixture. Stir in baking pieces; spread in prepared pan.
3. Bake 25 to 30 minutes or until lightly browned and bars begin to pull away from sides of pan. Cool completely in pan on wire rack. Lift out of pan using foil as handle; peel away foil. Cut into bars. Makes 16 bars.