Chocolate & Raspberry Crumble
This rich dessert recipe benefits from the addition of CADBURY DAIRY MILK Chocolate and fresh raspberries. Try this out at your next family gathering.
SKILL LEVEL : BeginnerPREP TIME : 20 Minutes
- 1 quart fresh raspberries
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar or super-fine sugar
- 1 cup plus 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 6 tablespoons butter
- 1/2 cup rolled oats or steel cut oats
- 1/3 cup packed dark brown sugar
- 1 bar CADBURY DAIRY MILK Chocolate Bar (3.5 oz.) , finely chopped
- 1. Heat oven to 375°F. Grease 1-1/2 quart baking dish.
- 2. Place raspberries in bottom of prepared baking dish. Sprinkle with granulated sugar; set aside.
- 3. Place flour in large bowl. Cut in butter until mixture resembles bread crumbs. Add oats, brown sugar and chocolate pieces, stirring until combined. Sprinkle mixture over sweetened raspberries.
- 4. Bake 25 to 30 minutes or until bubbly and top is brown. Serve warm. Makes 8 servings.
- Tip: Frozen mixed fruits (thawed) can be substituted for fresh raspberries. Chopped hazelnuts can also be added to crumble mixture.
- Recipe adapted from UK CADBURY site and used with their permission.