Chocolate Caramel Cookie Pizza
For the best dessert pizza you’ve ever tasted, make crust out of a sugar cookie mix and HERSHEY’S Cocoa then use caramel, chocolate chips, and chopped nuts for the topping. Yum!
SKILL LEVEL : BeginnerPREP TIME : 20 Minutes
- 1 pouch sugar cookie mix (about 17.5 oz.)
- 1/4 cup HERSHEY'S SPECIAL DARK Cocoa or HERSHEY'S Cocoa
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter or margarine, softened
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup HERSHEY'S Caramel Topping (not caramel syrup), refrigerated
- 1/2 cup coarsely chopped pecans
- 1/2 cup HERSHEY'S Kitchens Milk Chocolate Chips
- Sweetened whipped cream or whipped topping (optional)
- 1. Heat oven to 350° F. Line cookie sheet with parchment paper, extending paper at least 1 inch beyond sides and ends of pan.
- 2. Stir together cookie mix and cocoa in large bowl until well blended and no lumps remain. Add butter and egg; stir until soft dough forms (hand knead if necessary).
- 3. Press cookie dough evenly into 10- to 12-inch circle on prepared cookie sheet. Bake 10 to 12 minutes or until wooden pick inserted in center of cookie comes out clean. Cool completely in pan on wire rack. Transfer cookie to serving platter or leave on cookie sheet.
- 4. Just before serving, pour and spread caramel topping over cookie to within 1/4 inch of edge. Sprinkle with pecans and chocolate chips. Rim outer edge of cookie with whipped cream. Cut into slices and serve immediately. Cover and refrigerated leftover cookie pizza. Makes 12 servings.