Chocolate Avocado Mousse
Make a keto-friendly dessert to die for. This decadent chocolate mousse uses avocado as its base to create the perfectly smooth texture. Top it with berries, nuts or fresh mint to add a pop of extra flavor.
SKILL LEVEL : BeginnerPREP TIME : 20 Minutes
- 4 ripe avocados
- 3/4 cup HERSHEY'S Kitchens SPECIAL DARK Chocolate Chips
- 1/2 cup HERSHEY'S Cocoa
- 1/3 cup honey
- 1/3 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1 cup fresh raspberries
- Fresh mint sprigs (optional)
- 1. Peel and pit avocados. Chop into smaller pieces; place in bowl of large food processor.
2. Place chocolate chips in medium microwave-safe bowl. Microwave at MEDIUM (50%) 30 seconds; stir. If necessary, microwave at MEDIUM an additional 10 seconds at a time, stirring after each heating, until chips are melted and smooth when stirred.
3. Add cocoa, honey, almond milk and melted chocolate to avocado pieces. Cover; process until smooth. Transfer to serving dishes. Cover; refrigerate about 1 hour or until chilled and set. Garnish with raspberries and mint, if desired. Cover; refrigerate leftover mousse. Makes six 1/2-cup servings.