White Peppermint Bark Recipe
Peppermint isn't just for the holidays! Make a quick batch of White Peppermint Bark with Hershey's Kitchens easy to follow recipe.
SKILL LEVEL : BeginnerPREP TIME : 5 Minutes
|2 cups||CHIPITS White Chocolate Chips (500 mL)|
|1/4 cup to 1/3||crushed peppermint candy* (60-80 ML)|
- 1. Line cookie sheet with wax paper.
2. Place white chocolate chips in medium microwave-safe bowl. Microwave at MEDIUM (50%) 1 minute; stir. Continue microwaving at MEDIUM in 15 second increments, stirring after each heating, until chips are melted and smooth when stirred.
3. Set aside about 1 tablespoon (15 mL) crushed peppermint candies; stir remaining crushed candy pieces into melted chips.Pour mixture onto prepared cookie sheet; spread to about 1/2-inch (1.5 cm) thickness. Gently tap cookie sheet on countertop to even out thickness of mixture. Sprinkle remaining peppermint pieces over surface. Repeat tapping cookie sheet on counter until candy is desired thickness.
4. Refrigerate about 30 minutes or until firm. Break into pieces. Store in cool, dry place.
Makes about 3/4 pound (375 g) candy.
* Amount of peppermint candy can be increased or decreased according to your own preference.