White Chip Apricot Oatmeal Cookies Recipe
SKILL LEVEL : IntermediatePREP TIME : 15 Minutes
- 3/4 cup butter or margarine, softened (175 mL)
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar (125 mL)
- 1/2 cup packed light brown sugar (125 mL)
- 2 eggs (2)
- 1 cup all-purpose flour (250 mL)
- 1 tsp baking soda (5 mL)
- 2 1/2 cups rolled oats (625 mL)
- 2 cups CHIPITS White Chocolate Chips (500 mL)
- 1 cup chopped dried apricots (250 mL)
- 1. Heat oven to 375°F (190°C).
2. Beat butter, granulated sugar and brown sugar in large bowl until fluffy. Add eggs; beat well. Add flour and baking soda; beat until well blended. Stir in oats, white chips and apricots. Loosely form rounded teaspoons of batter into balls; place on ungreased cookie sheet.
3. Bake 7 to 9 minutes or just until lightly browned. Do not overbake. Cool slightly; remove from cookie sheet to wire rack. Cool completely.
Makes about 3-1/2 dozen cookies.