Toffee Bits Cheesecake Cups Recipe
SKILL LEVEL : IntermediatePREP TIME : 10 Minutes
- 18 vanilla wafer cookies (18)
- 3 pkgs (8 oz each) cream cheese, softened (750 g)
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar (175 mL)
- 3 eggs (3)
- 1 tsp vanilla extract (5 mL)
- 1 1/3 cups CHIPITS SKOR Toffee Bits, divided (300 mL)
- 1. Preheat oven to 350°F (180°C). Line 2 1/2-inch (6 cm) muffin cups with paper liners; place a vanilla wafer on bottom of each cup.
2. Beat cream cheese and sugar with an electric mixer, on low speed, until smooth. Beat in eggs and vanilla just until blended. (Do not overbeat.) Gently stir in 1 cup (250 mL) toffee bits. Pour into prepared cups filling up to 1/4-inch (5 mm) from the top.
3. Bake for 20 to 25 minutes or until almost set. Remove from oven and immediately sprinkle 1/2 tsp (2 mL) toffee bits onto each cup. Cool completely in pan on a wire rack. Remove from pan. Chill for about 3 hours.
Makes 18 cheesecake cups.